Novaflash has released Oxytocin (formerly named Ignition), a freeware VA substractive synth with digital effects made with SynthEdit.
The author claims this synth is not for newbies and judging from the screenshot it does indeed look quite complex.
- Max Poly = 9
- Unison = 3 voices, spread
- 2 x VCO, each w/ own EG. (adj. harmonic, waveform tweaker)
- 2 x LFO, each w/ own EG
- 1 noise generator w/ own EG
- HP, BP, LP filters, 3 flavors (12 to 36db)
- distortion + limiter
- free EG (WADSR, velocity, 3 dest. blocks)
- FX (mono)
- 4 x LFO modulator each w/ own EG
- granulizer (a kind of), modulable
- LoFi & multi VCF (swapable)
- stereo delay, modulable
- stereo reverb
- stereo expander (cheap, out of phase L/R)
Visit Novaflash for more information and a link to download Oxytocin.