NOVAkILL has released RIPSNORTER, a virtual-analogue synth featuring Chris Kerry’s excellent Unison Oscillator, which has recently been updated to include PWM on all waveforms except Sine.
The Oscillator feeds into a multi-mode filter that provides both Low-Pass and Band-Reject (Notch) outputs at the same time. X-Pan allows for a stereo signal path, with the Low-Pass output sent to one channel and Band-Reject to the other. There are plenty of modulation options which should allow you to create a broad range of useful timbres. The UI is slightly different from others in this range, in order to fit in a more comprehensive distortion set-up.
- Oscillator with 11 waveforms, Pulse width, PWM, Sync and drive.
- Unison with detune and stretch.
- ADBSSR envelope.
- Multi-mode filter with lowpass and bandpass.
- LFO and Sweeper, specialised LFO, designed for longer sweep-style modulation.
- Randomator, adds a random factor to the selected parameter for each new note played.
- Distortion effect.
- Mod wheel to control the modulation.
RIPSNORTER is available as a freeware VST instrument for Windows PC.
Visit NOVAkILL for more information.