Novation has announced its new Launchkey MK2 controller with RGB velocity-sensitive pads.
Novation’s Launchkey keyboard controller offers a quick and easy way to produce and perform electronic music in Ableton Live. It now features RGB velocity-sensitive pads that match users’ clip colours, making workflow in session view far more intuitive.
With enhanced RGB feedback and immediate, automatic integration with Ableton Live, Launchkey gives you instant hands-on control of your session view, instruments, effects and mixer, to let you concentrate on making music. Full colour RGB LEDs mean the pads match the colour of your clips, while velocity-sensitivity lets you really put some feeling into your beats.
Although designed for Ableton Live, its pads, buttons, faders and knobs control all other major music software too. Novation call this InControl technology, because it puts you in control.
Launchkey comes with everything you need to start making music: Ableton Live Lite, Novation Bass Station and V-Station virtual instruments, plus a comprehensive 1GB collection of production-ready samples from Loopmasters. It’s also fully bus-powered via USB and class compliant, so you can get straight into hassle-free music making.
- Integrate immediately and seamlessly with Ableton Live.
- See your session with full colour RGB pads that match the colour of your clips.
- Create expressive beats on the 16 velocity-sensitive pads.
- Shape your sound by using eight rock solid knobs to control instruments and effects.
- Choose between a 25, 49 or 61-note velocity-sensitive keyboard.
- Perfect your mix with hands-on control through nine full-size faders on the 49 and 61-note versions.
- Compact and tough enough to take anywhere.
- Control all major music software using InControl.
- Plug in and play with USB bus-power.
- Comes with all the software and samples you need to start making music.