Novation has released version 3.4.1 of Automap, a software system for Novation’s MIDI controllers.
Automap 3 is the latest incarnation of Novation’s intelligent software system. Automap is unique to Novation’s MIDI controllers, and has now been enhanced with a wealth of eagerly anticipated features. Until now Automap had focused on plug-in control, but exciting developments bring a new level of DAW control…
Changes in Automap v3.4.1
- Improved MIDI data efficiency into Live.
- Updated Novation USB driver to version 1.7, Windows only.
- Updated Ableton Live DAW Setup Guide.
- Updated SL MkII firmware to version 1.2.05.
- Updated Zero SL MkII firmware to version 1.2.04.
- Touch sense, encoder and button LED feedback in Live template (requires Ableton Live 8.1.3).