NuGen Audio has released version 4.02 of Monofilter, a bass enhancement and control effect for Windows and Mac.
Monofilter updated to v4.02 fixing a problem with the phase shift control in zero-latency mode and increasing the peak hold time in the analysis views. The practical application section of the manual has also been extended. This is a free update for all registered users.
- Mastering Quality Processing
- Linear phase Monofiltering
- Precise low end phase alignment
- ‘Auto’ level trim and phase control
- Linear phase High Pass filter
- Multiple output modes
- Clear band limited operation
- Advanced intuitive GUI
- Stereo real-time audio analysis
- Real-time correlation by frequency analysis
- Click-and-drag stereo width envelope
- Workflow enhancements
- In-place bypass
- pre/post metering
- quick-start presets
- unlimited session undo/redo
- A|B comparison memories
Monofilter is available to purchase as an effect plug-in for PC and Mac (VST/AU) for $119 USD.