NuGen Audio has released an updated version of Visualizer beta.
Visualizer is a comprehensive, user definable real-time audio analysis tool designed to give you rapid access to the information you need to fully understand your audio.
New in v1.0b1
- GUI added for access to main displays
- Link function added
- Control panel ‘open/select’ controls added
- Level meter control panel functionality added:
- Meter pre-sets (K-scales, DFS, Custom etc.)
- Independent RMS functions (if un-linked)
- Meter orientation
- Peak hold on/off
- Meter Colors
- Color split-points
- DFS offset
- Meter ‘style’
- Zoom and pan view functionality added to spectrum analyser and stereo spectrum analyser scales
- Correlation meter implemented
- Bugfix: LF ‘leaks’ in spectrum analyser
Visualizer beta is available for free (current version will expire September 1, 2006). Users posting comments/suggestions to NuGen Audio will be entered into a prize draw to win the full release version.
Check NuGen Audio for more information.