Numerical Audio has released Italizer – Dub Siren & Tape Echo, a new iOS app that is designed to deliver authentic dub sounds and effects.
Italizer is a monophonic synthesizer paired with an authentic tape echo emulation. It comes with a customizable X/Y pad and standalone application, making it a complete solution for live sets and performances.
At it’s core, Italizer is comprised of a virtual analog synth voice including one multi wave oscillator, 2 lfos and one env/vca combination.
Italizer comes with an authentic tape delay built right in and includes dedicated effect send, time and feedback controls.
With it’s flexible touch controls Italizer is a joy to play and fits great into any live or DJ set.
- Monophonic Virtual Analog Synth Voice.
- Authentic Tape Echo emulation.
- Performance oriented touch controls.
- Tempo Sync (syncs both LFOs & Delay Time).
- Standalone operation support for USB audio interfaces.
- Audio Unit Extension.
- Inter App Audio support.
- Audiobus support.
- MIDI Trigger & Remote Control.
- Ableton Link.
- Tap Tempo.
Italizer for iOS9+ is available for the intro price of $4.99 USD until October 3rd, 2017 (regular $9.99 USD).