Numerical Audio has announced the release of RE-1, an authentic tape echo emulation for iOS/AUv3.
RE-1 is a full featured virtual Tape Machine capable of delivering authentic tape based echo and chorus effects but it doesn’t stop there.
With it’s interactive tape player, sample, loop and overdub features it’s possible to use it like a virtual tape recorder, sample player, looper or simply as a master effect.
- Virtual Tape deck including 3 individually controllable read heads, variable delay time and feedback.
- Interactive user interface and realtime visualisation of various parameters related to the tape simulation.
- Dedicated controls for Wow, Flutter, Color, Tape Hiss & saturation amount.
- Tape Loop mode with overdub, tape reverse and time-stretching.
- Sample/Loop library loads wave files onto the virtual tape loop.
- Transport and Tempo Sync.
- Stereo Spread & Stereo Panner.
- Input processing: Highpass filter.
- Output processing: 2 band eq.
RE-1 for iOS 11 or higher is available for the intro price of $4.99 USD until September 1st, 2018 (50% off regular).
Numerical Audio has also updated its Italizer Dub Siren & Tape Echo to version 1.2.1, including an updated user interface, more controls, better preset management, and version 1.3.3 of VOLT includes support for sustain/hold & expression pedals, program changes and more.
More information: Numerical Audio