Numerical Audio has released updates for its RP-1 Dual Digital Delay, RF-1 Algorithmic Reverb and VC-1 Multi Stage Chorus, three audio effects for iOS and desktop.
Changes in the updates
- Modernized Preset Management including shared Presets, Import/Export options and an all new Preset Browser which is now available for both, the Standalone and AUv3 versions.
- Modernized MIDI Mapping with an all new UI which is now available for both, the Standalone and AUv3 versions. In addition, a MIDI Learn mode has been added for quickly mapping controls right from the main UI.
- Plugins now display their full name when browsing AUv3s inside a 3rd party host.
- Plugins can now receive MIDI when running inside a AUv3 host.
- Fixed an issue where automating plugin parameters would not work properly when running in a AUv3 host.
All updates are available free of charge from the Apple App Store.
More information: Numerical Audio