Numerical Audio has released an update to its Italizer Dub Siren & Tape Echo app for iOS, adding motion sequencing to the built-in XY-pad and addressing a number of issues.
Designed to deliver authentic dub sounds and effects, iTALIZER at it’s heart is a monophonic synthesizer paired with an authentic tape echo emulation.
iTALIZER comes with customizable X/Y pad and standalone application, making it a complete solution for live sets and performances.
What’s more, with full support for Audio Unit V3 Extensions, Audiobus, Interapp-Audio, MIDI and Ableton Link, iTALIZER is equally suited for live as well as studio use.
Changes in Italizer v1.3
- XY-Pad can now be automated via motion sequencing.
- Fixed an issue where the Tape Echo AUv3 would crash.
- Fixed an issue where the main AUv3 would crash in BeatMaker 3.
- Fixed an issue where recording parameter automation would not work properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Ableton Link Menu would not be working properly.
Italizer costs $9.99 USD. The v1.3 update is available free of charge from the App Store.
More information: More information: Numerical Audio