Numerical Sound has released RiVerb, a reverb Rack Extension effect for Propellerhead Reason.
Numerical Sound RiVerb: Up-Front Spaces brings world-class reverb to Rack Extension shop. It is both the first convolution reverb Rack Extension and one of the first reverbs anywhere dedicated to the up-front impact of real small venues.
The 36 spaces range from the sound of small professional studios to recital halls and the more intimate scoring stages. The spaces feature rich detail that algorithmic reverbs can’t emulate. The Etched Early Reflections, Spectral Weighting and True Ambience content give it a sound unlike any other convolution reverb.
- 36 Reverb Impulses from Real Venus: From recording studios of every size to clubs, recital halls, theaters and even scoring stages.
- Audiophile Design: Supports 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96 and 192 KHz sample rates, with accurate detail, ultra-low noise floor and utmost transparency.
- Timbral Weighting: Several impulses augment the space’s sound using spectral weighting on the low end or top end to enhance and change the overall sonic character of a track.
- High Density Impulse Tails: Rich, complex sound without repetition or flutter.
- Easy to Use Controls: Impulse List, Stereo Width, Gain, Pan and Dry/Wet controls make it easy to mix and shape the sounds.
- High Impact “Etched” Early Reflections: Up-Front Spaces has some of the most clearly defined and articulated early reflections of any reverb product, making it perfect for rhythmic material and other sounds with strong attacks.
- True Ambience: Unlike many competing algorithmic and convolution reverb products, RiVerb: Up-Front Spaces renders a fully differentiated wet sound, giving it a wider sense of space. In many other products the sound is less expansive and varied because too much of the direct signal ends up in the “wet” sound.
The RiVerb Rack Extension costs 55 EUR.