NUSofting has launched version 1.1 of Sinnah, a freeware virtual analog synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac.
Sinnah is a synth based on a single complex oscillator that includes five waveshapes with increasing spectral complexity, harmonics level for all waveshapes, noise level, and a delay matrix.
Changes in Sinnah v1.1
- New feature: GUI has been improved, especially for Mac compatibility.
- New feature: Noise and Harmonics controls can be linked, and act like a single parameter.
- New feature: LFO with several selectable targets, 9 waveshapes and delay (fade in).
- New feature: MIDI controls: ModWheel and Aftertouch with several selectable targets.
- New feature: Sustain pedal sensitivity.
- New feature: Pitchbend range adjustable up to 48 semitones, -24 to +24.
- New feature: Keytracking assignable to Harmonics and ADSR envelope level.
- New feature: Reduced CPU load, DSP optimization.
- New feature: “Inits” category with various initialize presets.
- New feature: More detailed HTML manual.
- New feature: Unlimited custom colour schemes using theme files.
- New feature: 152 presets now included.
- Fixed the click that happened playing in Mono legato over a previously released note.
- Fixed ADSR repeat 2 and 3 that weren’t working.
- Fixed incorrect behavior of the box slider GUI controls.
Sinnah is a free download for Windows and Mac (32/64-bit VST/AU).