Ocean Swift Synthesis has announced the release of Pathfinder WT, a classic wavetable synthesizer instrument for Native Instruments Kontakt and NKS.
An inspiring and intuitive go-to instrument for a variety of detailed sounds! Such has, bread-and-butter harsh and grungy wavetable style leads and basslines, deep evolving tones and pads, dynamic morphing melodies and out of this world effects – wrapped in a simple and easy to follow design.
Integrates wonderfully with all your Native Instruments software and hardware such as Maschine and Komplete Kontrol.
Pathfinder WT features
- Kontakt instrument demonstrating the quality and power of Kontakt’s wavetable mode.
- Classic synthesis design and a familiar controls scheme for intuitive and fun tweaking.
- Core of two wavetable oscillators with an extensive set of parameters to control.
- Two filters in series, allowing a selection of every filter type available in Kontakt, with dedicated envelopes and LFOs for each.
- Rich set of built-in effects that include a reducer, EQ, spread, chorus, delay and reverb.
- Over 300 factory presets – magical sounds at your fingertips to get you started.
- 1,500 original factory wavetables within the wavetable oscillator types.
Pathfinder WT for Kontakt and the free Kontakt Player is available for the intro price of 50 EUR (regular 60 EUR).
More information: Ocean Swift Synthesis