Performance Samples has announced the release of Oceania II, a 100-singer thematic choir library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Oceania II is a choir built for thematic writing, and improves upon the original Oceania with twice the ensemble size, more syllables, and two speeds of releases (the faster of which helps for fast phrases).
The library was created using phrases chopped out of connected performances (for many assets, including the releases), resulting in patches that provide spontaneity, energy and syllable cohesion. Multiple speeds of releases in combination with intricate programming methods allow flexibility with phrase length and faster phrases.
Oceania II features
- 100 singers (50 women and 50 men, recorded separately).
- Twelve syllables.
- Two speeds of releases which trigger in depending on playing speed (allowing more fluent fast phrases).
- Created using phrases chopped out of connected performances.
- Two release suffix types (per speed): normal and ones ending in “-s”.
- Recorded in a hall with 2 mic positions (close and decca).
- 48kHz / 24bit.
- NCW-compressed, ~3.58 GB total.
Oceania II for Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher (full version) is available for the intro price of $149 USD until October 9th, 2020 (regular $219 USD).
Owners of the original Oceania can use coupon code oc2loyaltydiscount to get Oceania II for the loyalty price of $99 USD during the introductory promotion.
More information: Performance Samples