Soundiron has released a new unique Kontakt instrument library titled Oddball, featuring a playful collection of pads, plucks, subs, stings, drones and drums sampled from cheap digital keyboards and then manipulated to the intergalactic limit.
Each patch was carefully designed to unlock new realms of inspired creativity. From nostalgic ’90s synth emulations and cheesy percussion loops & hits, to luscious ambiences & soundscapes, Oddball has got you ready for your next game or animation score.
Oddball is eccentric. You’ll hear electrical noises, tuning frequency modulations, and even a toy vibraphone. We’ve also added white, brown, and pink noise generators that you can blend in with your synthesizing. Oddball is a variety platter of sounds – It’s the perfect sample toolkit to add to your composing arsenal.
- One master NKI instrument bank in open Kontakt format.
- 592 Stereo Samples.
- 1.52 GB installed.
- 24 bit / 48 kHz uncompressed PCM wav samples.
- 20 Custom Sound-Designed FX and Ambient presets.
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization.
- Synth Pads, Plucks, Stings, Subs, Drones, & Drums.
- 30 Ambiences created from the source content.
- Flexible and intuitive multi-layer user interface controls, with LFO, filter, glide, and arpeggiator.
- Full FX rack with convolution reverb with custom rooms, halls, chambers & FX environments.
Oddball is on sale at Plugin Boutique an introductory 30% discount, priced only $13 USD until March 4th, 2020 (regular $19 USD). Requires the full version of Kontakt version 5.5 of higher.
More information: Soundiron