Xenium Audio has released X-Tube, a free tube amplifier effect plug-in for Windows.
X-Tube is a Microsoft Windows VST plugin that simulates tube amplifier saturation effect. VST plugin can be used in Microsoft Windows 32/64bit (XP SP2 or later, Windows 7) OS with any VST DAW.
- Type of vacuum tube for simulation – 12AX7.
- Mono, Stereo, Qudro and 5.1 audio track support.
- 64-bit floating point processing.
- Easy to use and operate.
- Zero latency processing.
- 1x, 2x, 4x, 8x, 12x, 16x oversampling mode.
- IIR-type 3 Band equalizer with ±12dB range.
- Separate adjustment of drive and bias.
- 12 Factory presets, 8 User presets.
X-Tube is available to download as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows.
More information: Xenium Audio