Karoryfer Samples has announced the release of a medieval fantasy sample library titled Orcophony, featuring a collection of instruments and vocals that might be performed by orcs and goblins.
There are multiple tagelharpas, a detuned double bass, a horn made from an ibex antelope horn, monster vocals, a wooden bowl full of cow teeth and much more. These are gritty, noisy, mean sounds.
The sample library contains over 13,000 Wav samples (a total of 7.6 GB content), including:
- Strings: Suka biłgorajska, tagelharpa, strakharpa, bass tagelharpa, basy góralskie, detuned double bass, octave mandolin, guitar.
- Winds: Teutonic bagpipes, Slavic bagpipes, ibex horn, bass trombone in F, ophicleide, whistles.
- Vocals: Female FX vocal, male FX vocal, sung female vocal.
- Percussion: Drums, cymbals, earth, metal, body, dumpster.
- Layering instruments: Gobbotron, combiharpa and textures.
Available for the free Plogue Sforzando plugin version 1.969 or higher, Orcophony is on sale at an introductory price of $59 USD through December 6th, 2021 (regular $99 USD).
More information: Karoryfer Samples