Denis Tihanov has released version 1.0.2 of OrilRiver, a free reverb effect plugin for Windows.
OrilRiver is a free algorithmic reverberation plugin available in VST2 and VST3 format for Windows (in the future it is planned to develop for Mac).
With this plugin it is possible to simulate the reverberation of a small room and great hall.
Changes in OrilRiver v1.0.2
- Fixed a problem that the frequency parameters can not be automated in some hosts.
- VST3 support for Windows.
- Logarithmic scale of frequency parameters (v1.0.1).
- Parameter E.R. +6dB. If you have a project or a preset that uses an older version of the plugin, the parameter will automatically be adapted to the new version (v1.0.1).
- Fixed bug with wrong display of parameter values at the start of the plugin (v1.0.1).
OrilRiver is available as a free download for Windows (VST) at KVR Audio.
More information: OrilRiver