Sugar Audio has released version 2.5 of Oscarizor Pro, a parametric multi analyzer effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
Extensive 3D capabilities, the multi channel gonio meter, combined views, 255 send channels, all-in-one multi panel control, free resizing and custom UI coloration are some of the new features that have to be explored.
Changes in Oscarizor v2.5
- 3d multi channel spectrum analyzer & oscilloscope (Pro).
- 360 degrees three axis 3d rotation, free positioning and zooming (Pro).
- Free window resizing by direct input or dragging (Free/Pro).
- Gonio meter analyzer added (Free/Pro).
- Multi channel support for gonio meter (Pro).
- Combined views Osc/Spectrum or Osc/Spectrum/Gonio meter (Pro).
- Custom UI coloration (Free/Pro).
- Maximum 255 send channels (16 before) (Pro).
- Spectrum analyzer low frequency down to 10Hz (25Hz before) (Free/Pro).
- Spectrum analyzer high frequency up to Nyquist (Pro).
- Instrument tuner switch FFT size and function memory (Pro).
- Mono mix average sum switch (Free/Pro).
- Smoother high limit is now 30x (instead of 20x) (Pro).
- Test tone is now at -12db (instead of 0db) (Free/Pro).
- Graphic controls consolidated to new GFX panel (Free/Pro).
- All-in-one switch shows as many controls as possible in one panel (Free/Pro).
- Receive channels show names of sending channels (Pro).
- Grid on/off switches (Free/Pro).
- Performance tuning (Free/Pro).
Oscarizor Pro for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for 34.95 EUR. The update is free for existing customers and the free version has been extended as well.
More information: Sugar Audio