Oscillicious Audio Labs has announced the release of Analog Extracts, a sample pack featuring diverse new sounds designed with an analog modular synthesizer. A bonus VST and Audio Units plugin is included to provide artists with easy sample browsing and playback with any host, and is powered by a new Oscillicious sampler engine.
Analog Extracts is a rich collection of analog drum and synth sounds designed with the legendary Buchla 200e modular synthesizer. These 227 original samples span a gamut of analog sounds including drums, leads, basses, pads, and lasers. The set of 63 included laser samples is unparalleled in character, and perfect for musicians searching for quirky yet lively sounds for their next track. Analog Extracts brings some of the rich sounds possible with the Buchla modular synthesizer to the desktop at an affordable price.
The bonus Analog Extracts VST and AU plugin acts as a sampler for these sounds in any host, and provides easy browsing and playback without the fuss of manual mapping. The plugin is available on Windows and Mac OS X, and is compatible with both 32 and 64-bit hosts. Oscillicious has ensured the plugin is fully compatible with Windows 8 and Mac OS X Mountain Lion.
Analog Extracts features
- 227 pure analog samples, carefully curated and tweaked to perfection, including:
- 32 bass sounds.
- 13 gritty pad sounds.
- 63 of the most original, analog laser sounds you’ve ever heard.
- 28 synth lead sounds.
- 28 other assorted synth sounds.
- Analog drum samples:
- 35 snapping snare sounds.
- 28 analog drum kicks.
- 91 megabytes of professional WAVE samples (16-bit, 44.1 KHz stereo).
- Bonus VST and AU plug-in, 32 and 64-bit!
- Includes presets for each individual bass, lead, laser, pads, kicks, snares, and several drum kits.
- Windows: VST plug-in requires Windows XP.
- Mac OS X: VST and AU plug-in require OS X 10.5+ (Intel) or greater.
Analog Extracts is available to purchase for $50 USD/45 EUR/£30 GBP.