Output has announced Arcade, a playable loop synthesizer instrument that offers new content every day. Like a Netflix or Hulu for music makers, only Arcade also packs powerful tools to transform loops until they sound like you.
Output has revolutionized a musician’s workflow by eradicating countless folders and websites from the search process. Tempo and pitch-locked loops are organized into sonic worlds and available directly within the Arcade plug-in.
Playable kits contain curated loops dialed in with 11 effects, customizable sliders, advanced modulation and Output’s proprietary black key modifiers, making it easy to tweak on the fly.
With respect to every artist’s unique voice, users can also drag and drop their own loops and samples to manipulate them with the same creative tools.
Founder and CEO, Gregg Lehrman says:
“All you have to do is watch someone use Arcade for 5 minutes and you grasp the impact this will have on music production. Our goal from day one has always been to help musicians be creative. I think this is a huge next step in the fulfillment of that vision and can’t wait to hear how it inspires and transforms music.”
- Arcade is a software plugin that is compatible with all major recording programs.
- Cloud browsing delivers new product lines, kits and loops directly within plugin.
- User can add their own loops and samples by drag and drop.
- New content available daily.
- All audio locks to tempo and key.
- 15-voice Loop synthesizer.
- Transform loops on the fly with Output’s proprietary modifiers.
- 11 effects, 4 sliders and deep modulation capabilities.
- 15 channel mixer with 4 insert master bus and 2 bus sends.
- Audio previewing in original and session tempo/key.
- Search, browse and sort by tag to find quickly.
- Offline mode enables use without internet.
- Input Quantize for tightening live performances.
For only $10 USD/month and free for the first 100 days, Arcade is updated with new features, product lines and loops all the time.
Arcade for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3/AU/AAX) is available now exclusively from the Output website.
More information: Output