Output has announced the release of Movement, the company’s first effects engine, built to add simple to mind-bending rhythms to any instrument, synth, raw sound or full track.
MOVEMENT is the fourth product from Output following it’s acclaimed software instruments REV, SIGNAL and EXHALE.
Built equally for studio use and live performance, MOVEMENT is an extremely powerful and innovative tool crafted to be simple, intuitive and easy to use. Dial in a rhythm from one of 300+ presets or build from scratch using Flux, Sidechain, LFO or Step Sequencer rhythm modulation, then use the XY pad to tweak up to 152 parameters in real time. Perform live with it, automate it in your DAW or just find the perfect blend of the original input and the rhythms.
“MOVEMENT is not only powerful but also incredibly musical,” says Output Founder Gregg Lehrman. “Whether you’re slowly bringing in and out subtle motion or adding insane movement, you’ll find that each and every rhythm combination is first and foremost musical.”
- 300+ Presets for instant playability.
- Input any sound, instrument or track.
- Modulate any parameter with any rhythm in real time.
- Sidechain, LFO, Step Sequencer rhythm modulation.
- Output’s proprietary Flux and Randomizer.
- Advanced sidechain modulation – modulate any parameter.
- Analog filters, EQ, delay, distortion, compression and reverb effects.
- XY pad for performance.
- Built for live performance and for the studio.
- Simple design and ease of use.
Movement for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for $149 USD. Current Output customers pay $134 USD through June 9th, 2016.