Output has announced the release of REV X-LOOPS, a new instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt and Kontakt Player, based on the acclaimed REV Loops Engine.
Available for $99, the new product delivers 2GB of multi-layered loops and features a robust engine for manipulating, tweaking and discovering new sonic possibilities. REV X-LOOPS does not require REV to run, making it the ideal toolset for anyone looking for an affordable yet extremely versatile, creative instrument.
REV, the world’s first reverse instrument suite, has become one of the industry’s premier instruments and is the foundation for REV X-LOOPS. Following customer demand for an expansion of the REV Loops Engine, Output chose to develop REV X-LOOPS as an entirely new and separate engine with all new content, loop banks and presets.
“People have found REV to be an inspiring and creative tool in their music,” says Output Founder Gregg Lehrman. “Since we noticed the REV Loops Engine was a customer favorite, we wanted to refresh the library and at the same time release it as an independent product. Our team of sound designers spent months recording, flipping and tweaking. We’re very proud of the result.”
REV X-LOOPS features
- 2GB of brand new multi-layered loops (uncompressed).
- Over 20 new categories.
- Over 50 FX presets and snapshots.
- Complete FX section including Stutter, Reverb, Delay, EQ, Rage, Lo-Fi and more.
- Loops include a mixture of forward and reverse sounds.
- All Loops auto-map to a MIDI keyboard and tempo locked.
- Easily change the key of any loop.
- Trigger FX using a MIDI keyboard.
- Power of the acclaimed REV engine at $99.
- Infinite starting points for your track.
REV X-LOOPS is available for purchase for $99 USD. Output customers pay $79 USD. A bundle of REV & REV X-LOOPS is $278 USD. REV X-LOOPS requires Kontakt or free Kontakt Player version 5.3.1 or higher.
More information: Output