Output has released version 1.1 of Movement, an exciting and powerful effects engine that adds simple to mind-bending rhythms to any input in real time.
The update offers a reverse delay, Hi-pass/Low-pass EQ mode, and faster load time and less CPU load.
Following their foray into hardware with the Platform studio desk, Output returns to their inventive instruments with this exciting update.
Fans of the plugin will find fresh effects with the new Reverse Delay setting to MOVEMENT’s delay module and Hi-Pass and Low-Pass filters within the equalizer.
Significant decreases in CPU usage will make it faster for users to employ MOVEMENT’s mind-bending rhythms on their own sounds.
- 300+ Presets for instant playability.
- Input any sound, instrument, or track.
- Modulate any parameter with any rhythm in real time.
- Sidechain, LFO, Step Sequencer rhythm modulation.
- Output’s proprietary Flux and Randomizer.
- Advanced sidechain modulation – modulate any parameter.
- Analog filters, EQ, delay, reverse delay, distortion, compression and reverb effects.
- XY pad for performance.
- Built for live performance and for the studio.
- Simple design and ease of use.
Movement (VST/AU/AAX) is available for $149 USD. The update is free for existing Movement customers.
Output has also launched Current, a new expansion pack for add cool polyrhythmic character to any track.
Adding to the arsenal is CURRENT – an extra 100 gradually evolving rhythm presets for MOVEMENT to morph your sounds with atmospheric ripples, undulating swells, and endless ebb and flow.
The Current expansion is $35 USD.