Overloud has announced the release of BREVERB 2, the new version of its highly acclaimed reverberation plugin for Windows and Mac.
BREVERB 2 is composed by 7 different reverberation units into a single plugin, designed to meet the extremely high demands of audio professionals. They are modeled on the hardware units who wrote the history of reverberation, from the ’80s to nowadays, and range in any kind of application from mixing to post-production or from classic tones to modern and creative tones.
BREVERB 2 offers 50 new ambient spaces and more than 270 presets crafted by some of the most respected people in the music and film industry to speed up the workflow.
New in Breverb 2
- 7 main Algorithms: Hall, Room, Plate, Inverse, Spaces small, Spaces large and Sources.
- Algorithms for any application: from mixing to post-production or from classic tones to modern and creative tones.
- More than 50 ambient spaces recreated.
- More than 270 factory presets, covering any kind of ambience or application, designed by top-notch sound engineers.
- Full EQ section to tailor the frequency response of the reverb.
- Extended Nonlinear section to creatively shape your reverberation.
- Two different user interface modes: a compact interface or a hardware-like interface.
- Extremely low CPU usage: 120 stereo instances can be opened on a Core2Duo 2.4 GHz MacBookPro without any glitches or dropouts!
BREVERB 2 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS, AAX coming soon) is available to purchase for the introductory price of 149 EUR / $169 USD until November 11th, 2011 (regular price 199 EUR / $269 USD). Breverb users can upgrade for 79 EUR / $99 USD (99 EUR / $139 USD regular).