Overloud has launched the GEM series plugin OTD-2 Overloud Tapped Delay, a recreation of a unique analog processor which delivers modulating tap delays along with sound widening effects.
6 analog bucket-brigade delays can be individually switched and panned to create custom delay patterns.
The original unit become famous thanks to artists like Jimmie Vaughan and Allan Holdsworth which used it as their secret weapon.
- Faithful recreation of the original sound-widening tone.
- 6-tap delay on each channel with independent panning control.
- Stereo operating mode with separate controls for the left and right channels.
- Dual-mono, Stereo and Reverb modes allow to create wider soundscapes.
- 30x Extended delay time, with BPM sync option.
- User adjustable bucket-brigade tone coloration.
- Dual LFO circuit with a controllable sweep rate.
- Multilevel undo-redo.
- A/B Comparison.
- Lots of presets designed in real mixing sessions.
- Scribble Strips: take notes anywhere on the plugin panel.