Overloud has released BREVERB, a high quality reverberation plug-in, modeled after the most acclaimed hardware classics.
BREVERB comprises four different algorithms, Hall, Room, Plate and Inverse, each one accurately modeled and engineered with no compromises in sound quality. The advanced modeling research effort that was put in the development of BREVERB allows you to recreate the sounds of countless records or even create your own signature sounds thanks to advanced options not available in other products.
- Four main Algorithms: Hall, Room, Plate and Inverse
- Modeled after the most sought-after hardware units
- Each Algorithm is engineered with no compromises in order to achieve maximum quality
- Full EQ section to tailor BREVERB’s frequency response
- Extended Nonlinear (Gate) section to forge reverberation shape
- “Motion” controls add life and musicality
- Two different user interface modes: compact and hardware-like
- Six fully assignable hardware-like faders
- Full automation capability through host sequencers
- Real-time MIDI control of any parameter through six faders
- Very low CPU usage: 120 stereo instances in AU format safely opened on a Core2Duo 2.4 GHz MacBook Pro
- Host-sync of all rates and times
- No additional latency introduced, along with MIDI mapping makes a good choice for Live sound applications
- RTAS, Audio Unit and VST formats available for Mac (Universal) and PC
BREVERB’s MSRP is $399 in US and Canada, while in the rest of the world BREVERB carries a MSRP of 299 Euros.
A 14-days demo license is available for download (An iLok account is needed for authorizing the demo license)
Visit Overloud for more information.