Overloud has announced the release of TH-U for iOS, bringing its amp simulation software to the iOS platform.
With its 239 models, 1000 presets and more than 4000 captured Rigs, TH-U offers the largest collection of sounds on iOS, ever! Thanks to the increased processor power of the new Apple devices, TH-U iOS offers the same flexible sound chain and the same state-of-the-art processing engine of the Desktop version.
TH-U for iOS contains also the Rig Player, the unique Overloud component which allows to reproduce entire rigs captured from real setups. All the Rig Libraries published by Overloud and now available also on iOS.
TH-U for iOS features
- 89 guitar amplifiers and 4 bass amplifiers.
- 50 guitar cabinets and 2 bass cabinets.
- 77 pedal and rack effects.
- 18 microphone models, with up to four mics on each cabinet.
- More than 1000 presets covering all musical styles.
- Rig Player allows you to reproduce rig models created by capturing real setups.
- More than 4000 Rigs, captured from real setups, available as in-app purchases.
- Amp Tweak technology, allows you to mod the amplifiers by changing the preamp and poweramp tube models, as well as simulating the action of a variac.
- Same 4th generation DSP engine as in the TH-U Desktop version.
- Share presets with TH-U Desktop using any Cloud services.
- Fully controllable with MIDI, for live playing.
TH-U for iOS is available for free in the App Store. Customers who already owns a desktop license of the Rig Libraries can get the corresponding iOS licenses at a nominal price. The AUv3 version is on the product roadmap and will come soon as an app update.
More information: Overloud