Overloud has announced the release of TH3, a new version of its amp modeling effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
203 models, the world’s largest collection into a single software, including: Randall®, DVmark®, Brunetti® and THD® authorized modeling, with models approved by original manufacturers.
Changes in TH3
- Authorized modeling of Randall®, THD®, Brunetti® and DVmark® amplifiers, cabinets and pedals.
- 21 new guitar amplifiers + 5 new guitar cabinets.
- 3 new bass amplifiers + 2 new bass cabinets.
- 10 new effects, including Harmonizer, ring modulator, intelligent noise reduction, treble booster, Bass GEQ and creative effects like the organ tone-maker.
- Improved DSP which sets a new reference in the realism of emulation, thanks to a proprietary nonlinear processing technology.
- Completely redesigned GUI for more streamlined usage, with zoom, collapsable panels and simplified sound chain.
- More than 1000 presets, covering any musical style..
- One preset bank entirely dedicated to bass.
- Seamless preset switching.
- Intelligent MIDI connections.
- Redesigned preset manager.
TH3 for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available for purchase for the introductory price of 199 EUR/USD (regular 299 EUR/USD). TH2 users can upgrade for 79 EUR/USD (regular 99 EUR/USD).