Overloud has announced the release of TH2 Play Brunetti, a custom guitar amp simulation software in collaboration with Brunetti.
Brunetti Tube Amplification, the Italian-based manufacturer of world-class tube guitar amplifiers and pedals, is excited to be partnering with Overloud, the Italian software company, experts in the field of accurate Guitar Amp simulation.
This collaboration falls in line with the future direction of Overoud in adding new authorized models on its guitar amplifier simulation software, TH2, and of Brunetti in giving an additional value to their customer by distributing TH2 Play Brunetti, a custom version of TH2, together with their amplifiers.
Thanks to the top-notch Overloud simulation technology and the strict collaboration with Marco Brunetti, the head designer of Brunetti amplifiers, the best pedals, cabinets and amplifier has been modeled with the highest accuracy and sound quality on the market.
TH2 Play Brunetti features
- Brunetti® authorized modeling, with models approved by original manufacturers.
- Mercury and R-evo amplifiers, Taxi Drive and Mercury Box distortion pedals, 1×12, 2×12, 4×12 Custom Cabnets available.
- Additional modulation and delay effects coming from TH2.
- 3D, gapless positioning of microphones.
- Advanced cabinet emulations with ReSPiRe 2 technology.
- Realistic and easy-to-get rendition of the signal path.
- Easy to build or modify your own signal path.
- Revolutionary GUI, host or MIDI real-time control via Smart Controls.
TH2 Play Brunetti for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available from the Brunetti website.
More information: Overloud