Overloud has released version 1.1 of TH1, a custom guitar effect suite for Windows and Mac.
Changes in TH1 v1.1
- New Features
- Two amplifiers: Overloud Custom and BassFace ’59 (US) amps – 4 new channels and 10 operating modes.
- Amplifier adds a VariFire panel and control: a Gain-Character control for expanded distortion color control.
- Three Rack Delay Effects: Comb Delay, Spatial Delay, Pattern Delay.
- Mixer Pro with control on Phase, Stereo Width, Sample Delay and Mono/Stereo output switch.
- Splitter with Balance/Switch capabilities and with two Crossover modes (HPF/LPF and BPF/BRF) and frequency/width controls.
- Dual IR Cabinet module allows users to load commercial or their own cabinet Impulse Responses with balance, phase and micro-delay control with HPF and LPF.
- Dual IR Cabinet comes preloaded with Recabinet Demo (Recabinet – Album quality guitar tone, direct) and the Experimental Cabinet collection from Wild Hades (Alu).
- Eight new Stomp Boxes: Noise Gate / Expander, Mild Flanger, Rich Flanger, Analog Flanger, D-Reverb, D-Delay, 7-Band Graphic EQ and 5-Band Amp EQ.
- Host, Internal and Variation-based BPM for maximum flexibility when it comes to BPM syncing.
- Ease Of Use
- Module Presets.
- UI: Auto-hiding Overview panel simplifies the use of TH1 on smaller monitors.
- UI Background Skinning: drag&drop or select via preferences window of factory and user-picked backgrounds in Png and Jpg formats.
- Copy and paste of modules between Variations and different instances of TH1.
- Localized numeric value display when moving module parameters.
- Computer keyboard value-entry.
- Bank import and export functions.
- New Browser implementation with right-click functions for copy, paste and clear of Banks, Sounds and Variations.
- Smart MIDI Control: assign Smart Controls to any MIDI CC, Note On or Program Change with Auto-Learn Function.
- Remote Preset MIDI Control: other than the default Program and Bank message control, TH1 can be programmed (also via Auto-Learn) to respond to MIDI CC, Note On and Program Changes for operations like Bank up/down, Sound up/down, Variation up/down.
- Direct Variation access MIDI Control: assign any MIDI CC, Note On or Program Change to direct access of each Variation (single preset sound in TH1) in the currently active Sound (a collection of 8 Variations).
- Global MIDI Control: assign any MIDI CC, Note On or Program Change to the first Volume Pedal and Wah, Internal BPM Tap Tempo, Tuner status, Output Mute and Output Volume.
- MIDI: saving of MIDI configurations.
- Smart: copy, swap, remove Smart Controls via drag&drop actions.
- Smart: button to swap Min and Max values.
- Smart: new Smart types, Touch, Stepper Up, Stepper Down, Stepper Up/Down with up to four different user definable settings to step through.
- Better Noise Gate implementation in Master Section.
- You can use left and right arrow keys in the Browser panel to scroll through Variations.
- Dedicated button to open the Smart Connections window.
- Fixes for Digidesign Pro Tools 8 and Cakewalk Sonar 8 64-bit.
- Various automation fixes.
- Master parameters get saved with song/session and when quitting the standalone version.
- Many more smaller fixes.
TH1 is available for Windows and Mac for 249 EUR (worldwide) / $349 USD (USA and Canada). The version 1.1 update is free for registered users. A 14-day full-featured demo is available for download.
From March 6 to April 6, a purchase of TH1 at the Overloud online shop will get you a free copy of Recabinet TH1 Edition ($39 USD value).
Visit Overloud for more information and audio demos.