Pulsar Modular has announced the release of its new audio plugin P42 Climax, a line amp emulation designed for tone shaping/coloration and saturation.
Scalp your perfect sound whether processing a single instrument, grouped tracks, the 2-bus or even when mastering. The sound is simply… unbelievable!
Don’t underestimate the few parameters in P42 Climax. It is chameleon like, able to assimilate many different coloring hardware devices. P42 Climax can conjure all the subtle non-linearities distributed throughout the signal path of the assimilated device with its few parameters. Our signature LPF gently shave the sharp, harsh transients and convert them to pleasant harmonic content without sounding dull. The combination of the LPF & Low Shelving EQ will bring that “oomph” to your low end without mudding the sound.
P42 Climax features
- Organic feel & behavior.
- Pulsar Modular signature Shelving EQ (Low & High).
- Signature LPF and HPF
- Tube-like odd harmonics saturation slider.
- Low cpu tax and zero sample latency.
- Works with Mono, Dual Mono or Stereo signal.
- All parameters are exposed to your DAW for automation.
- AU, AAX and VST3 formats (OSX & WIN).
The plugin is available for purchase for $249 USD. You can try P42 Climax with a free 20-day fully functional trial demo.
More information: Pulsar Modular