VST Buzz has announced a two-week deal on the Pad Motion 3.0 sound library by Sample Fuel, offering a 70% discount on the instrument library for the free HALion Sonic SE virtual sampling and sound design system (VST/AU/AAX).
The intuitive and flexible instrument library is designed for modern cinematic scoring pads and textures.
“Pad Motion 3.0” leverages four distinct synthesis types (Sample, Grain, Analog Modeled, Wavetable) that are highly flexible and can be used to create an enormous range of sounds.
This is an essential addition for any composer who needs to produce pads that have a unique vibe. Whether you need a complex motion for underscore or in the background of your main track look no further!
Pad Motion 3.0 features
- Sample and granular engine with up to 8 de-tunable voices.
- Over 900 Sampled Sources.
- Over 1740 Program Presets.
- Analog Modeled Synthesizer with Noise, Sub and Ring generator and 8 de-tunable voices.
- 2 Wavetable oscillator synth with 8 de-tunable voices. Also includes Sub and Noise oscillators..
- Presets have up to 4 Layers and can load patches in up to 16 slots that can be used multi-timbral or layered.
- Simple single interface.
- 18 different insert effects.
- 61 Total effects via the aux channels.
- 8 Quick Control knobs to access the most common parameters for fast adjustments.
Regularly 130 EUR, Pad Motion 3.0 is on sale for 39 EUR until January 12th, 2021.
More information: VST Buzz