Patchpool has launched Scattered Entity, a sound library for the MachFive instrument from MOTU.
Scattered Entity Vol. 1 is the first library in a series of releases for MachFive 3.
Over time an entire universe of sounds for this extremely versatile electronic instrument will be created, combining the beauty and natural expression of acoustic instruments with the unlimited possibilities of state-of-the-art sound design.
Scattered Entity features
- 4.38 GB of samples (wav/stereo/48 Khz/24 Bit)
- 121 patches/instruments + 8 variations, combining all synthesis methods available in MachFive.
- Multisampled instruments, pure and and combined with electronics: Evolving pads, Vocal textures, Experimental and abstract textures, Cinematic and ominous soundscapes and drones, Complex sequencers, Processed field recordings, Orchestral sounds derived from orchestral recordings of my own music.
- Sampled Instruments: Celtic harp with 27 strings – multisampled with several velocity layers and round robin, harp glissandi, bisbigliando and more, Timpani, Waterphone, other string instruments (violin, piano, cello), Woodwinds (sax/duduk), Chromatic and achromatic percussion (Thai gongs, Tamtam, bowed and beaten vibraphone, tibetan singing bowls, Glockenspiel).
- 20 patches have custom scripting for extended sound manipulation features and a user interface, all non-scripted patches have the Modwheel and the 8 Macros assigned in the info tab, many also use Aftertouch.
The soundset is available to purchase for 79 EUR.