Performance Samples has launched Oceania, a choir library for Native Instruments Kontakt.
Oceania is a choir library for thematic writing. It’s built from a variety of performance-sourced assets which cater to spontaneity, energy, and syllable cohesion.
Part and parcel is the ability to handle variation in phrase length and playing speed.
- 48 singers (24 women and 24 men, recorded separately).
- 10 syllables.
- 2 types of releases with multiple control options.
- Recorded in a hall with 2 mic positions (close and far).
- 48kHz / 24bit.
- NCW-compressed, ~2.1gb total.
- Built for Kontakt 5.5.1 and above – full, retail version of Kontakt required.
- Watermarked via Continuata.
Oceania is available for purchase for $269 USD.
More information: Performance Samples