PG Music has released RealBand 2008.5, a fully-featured and powerful music arranging, sequencing, and digital recording program.
RealBand is a new program that combines the most popular features from PG Music’s PowerTracks Pro Audio and Band-in-a-Box programs into an all-in-one sequencing program with automatic accompaniment. With RealBand you can create an arrangement with Band-in-a-Box tracks; type in the chords, add RealTracks and RealDrums that follow the chord changes, add your own tracks, and then edit and produce the finished song without ever leaving the program!
RealBand 2008.5 features
- Intelligent automatic accompaniment by Band-in-a-Box.
- RealTracks and RealDrums – automatic live instrument parts.
- Generate an entire song or parts of a song.
- The amazing Audio Chord Wizard figures out the chords from any MP3 or other audio files and writes them to the Chords window in RealBand.
- MIDI music can be displayed in standard music notation on the screen and using the on-screen piano keyboard or guitar fretboard.
- 48-track MIDI/audio mixer with multiple FX busses (up to 16 effects per track).
- Support for popular audio file formats – MP3, WMA, WMV, WAV, and CDA.
- Built-in DirectX audio effects.
- DirectX and VST plug-ins supported.
- Band-in-a-Box files load directly.
- Compatible with all Band-in-a-Box styles and Real instruments.
- Shares native .SEQ file type with PowerTracks Pro Audio, directly compatible.
- Professional recording, editing, and playback features.
- Supports all major audio and MIDI file types, including PG Music’s PowerTracks Pro Audio files (*.SEQ) and Band-in-a-Box files (*.?G?).
- Support for MIDI and Karaoke files.
- Karaoke lyrics window.
- Piano roll window with graphic controller editing.
- Onscreen notation and lead sheet style printout.
- Virtual guitar fretboard and piano keyboard.
- …and much more!
RealBand 2008.5 is available for Windows PC for $129 USD (It is included with MegaPAK 2008.5, SuperPAK 2008.5, and UltraPAK 2008.5 as well).
Visit PG Music for more information.