Michel Rouzic of Photosounder has released SplineEQ, a linear phase equalizer effect for Windows and Mac.
Designed to be simple and flexible, SplineEQ allows you to create filters using Bézier splines, the best known way to design curves.
- Linear phase equalizer.
- Spline-based filter design.
- Up to 60 bands (only up to 4 in the free version).
- Simple curve modification functions.
- Frequency analyser.
- Infinite dB to +60 dB gain range.
- Adjustable resolution, latency and CPU usage.
SplineEQ for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $39 USD.
More information: SplineEQ