Photosounder has announced an update to the Photosounder image-sound editor and synthesizer software.
Version 1.10.0 includes various improvements and fixes.
Every sound you’ve ever heard can be represented as an image and all possible sounds can be made from an image. Only Photosounder truly allows you to transform any sound as an image and to create any possible sound from an image. It is the ultimate bridge between the graphical world and the audio world, bringing the full power of image editing to the service of creating and transforming sounds.
Changes since Photosounder v1.9.5
- Ability to import more files to a single project, each on its own layer.
- New interface system that adds dialogs for creating a new project, opening/importing files, analysis options, and more.
- Drag and drop of files.
- Console you can bring up using F3 to enter commands
- Volume limiter.
- Much faster FFT-accelerated and GPU-accelerated convolution between layers.
- Can save images to linear 32-bit per channel TIFF.
- Can analyze ultrasounds up to 192 kHz.
- Fixed issues with the Gamma and Intensity knobs as well as various other issues.
Regularly $79 USD, Photosounder is on sale at 40% off regular exclusively from Plugin Boutique, priced only $47 USD until March 1st, 2020.
More information: Photosounder