PianoVintage has released 1984, a free virtual analog synthesizer plug-in for Windows.
Pianovintage in association with Alexander Sylla (programmer) and Minik (Graphic) is proud to present its first virtual instrument VST!
1984 is an emulation of an analog synthesizer with a simple design yet effective.
- Two oscillators with selectable waveforms.
- Filter section with ADSR.
- Envelope section (ADSR).
- 2 effect modules: Chorus and Delay / Echo.
- Master section with volume control and panning.
- Compatible with most sequencers (Cubase, Ableton Live …)
- Controllable via MIDI (host automation).
- Includes 8 original presets.
PianoVintage 1984 is available to download as a freeware VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: 1984