AlphaTheta Corporation has introduced a new professional all-in-one DJ system that combines standalone 4-deck playback with a stunning design concept.
Designed to create harmony between beautiful design and playability, the OPUS-QUAD from Pioneer DJ aims to provide a spectacular DJ experience that you can harness to inspire your audience in any space or location.
Right away, you’ll notice the OPUS-QUAD has a unique look. With a radiating shape that features a sloping top plate and curved edge at the front, it’s designed to not only look sophisticated, but also to enable comfortable and intuitive operation. And, with a matte black finish and earth-colored slits on the front and sides, the unit can enhance the aesthetics of any environment.
For the first time ever on a Pioneer DJ all-in-one DJ system, the OPUS-QUAD offers standalone 4-deck playback to enable versatile DJ performances. And with support for various media types, it gives you total flexibility to adapt to each scenario and play the way you like.
Got an urgent song request? You can find tracks in even the biggest music libraries faster than ever, thanks to the large touch display and new rotary selector on the OPUS-QUAD, which enable you to select songs that fit the occasion. The layout of the deck sections is designed to make performing comfortable and easy too, and each one has a display so you can keep an eye on the track information for each deck without needing to switch your gaze. And with zone output, you even have the option to output sound that’s separate from the master audio, giving you the choice of playing different music genres in different rooms of a venue from just one unit. This, combined with all the evolved features and effects on the unit, gives you more flexibility and greater control of the music.
- Harmony of design and playability: With a radiating shape that features a sloping top plate and curved edge at the front, the OPUS-QUAD is designed to not only look sophisticated, but also to enable comfortable and intuitive operation. And, with a matte black finish and earth-colored slits on the front and sides, it can enhance the aesthetic of any environment.
- Evolved playability: Play 4 tracks on 4 different decks simultaneously, cue up tracks in advance, or leave a deck free for dropping requests into your set at a moment’s notice – all with just one unit. You can even assign a different color to each deck, which is matched by the jog ring illumination.
- Easy-to-use pro effects: The XY-Pad makes it easy to control features such as FX Bank and channel select, as Beat FX parameters and the cut-off frequency of the filter are controlled by movement on the X and Y-axis respectively so you can blend both effects with a single finger. There are also the popular Smooth Echo and Sound Color FX features to get creative with.
- Support from multiple media sources: Connect USB thumb drives, a huge SSD drive, PC/Macs running DJ software, rekordbox for iOS/Android on a smartphone via Wi-Fi*2, or even a Bluetooth device. The OPUS-QUAD offers so much connectivity, you can draw from various music libraries.
- Rapid and accurate track search: Find your tracks faster and more accurately than ever with the freshly designed user interface featuring a 10.1-inch touch screen with access to Playlist Bank, a keyboard, and Touch Preview. There’s also a new Smart Rotary Selector to get hands-on with.
- Zone output: Thanks to the zone output – which can output sound that’s separate from the master – you can play different music in different rooms from a single OPUS-QUAD.
Priced $3,199 USD, the OPUS-QUAD is expected to be available at the end of March, 2023.
More information: Pioneer DJ