Devious Machines has launched its new Pitch Monster audio effect plugin, a creative six octave, 64-voice extreme pitch shifter made with sound designers in mind.
The plugin allows you to perform huge bends and pitchsweeps, transform an input signal with extreme tonal shifts, harmonize any sound with up to eight notes, apply modulation effects, create crazy sample-and-hold-style pitch ‘sequence’ effects, and more.
With six octaves of operation and a resolution of 0.01 semitones, Pitch Monster’s granular pitch processor already offers much more than most pitch shifters on the market. What’s more, this is the first pitchshifter with 64 voices, offering a Unison control and the ability to spread its grains in pitch and in time – you can even shift pitches using a piano keyboard display in Chord mode.
With its Granular, Formant and robo-tastic Vocoder engines, Pitch Monster goes far beyond ordinary pitch shifting. Realtime MIDI control means that it can be played like an instrument, especially thanks to its very low latency.
Pitch Monster features
- Harmonize with up to 8 voices of polyphony.
- Huge six-octave range.
- Dial in 8 voices of unison for a 64 voice stack.
- Granular, Formant-shifting and Vocoder engines.
- Realtime MIDI control.
- Programmable Chord Memory with switching via MIDI.
- Dual high + low pass filters for fine tonal control.
- Wide mode for BIG stereo effects.
- Responsive, low-latency DSP engine suitable for live and studio use.
Pitch Monster is a VST/AU/AAX plugin for Windows and Mac. It is on sale at Plugin Boutique for the intro price of £59.99 GBP / $75 USD until November 4th, 2019.
More information: Devious Machines