Plug and Mix and Plugivery have announced the release of Chainer, a utility that can load and chain VST plug-ins.
The P&M Chainer is a “FREE” plugin that natively hosts ALL V.I.P. series plug-ins and can therefore be used to “chain” up to 32 P&M effects within a patch. But once AUTHORISED, the P&M Chainer acts as a host application that can also load and “Chain” any VST effects and/or VSTi virtual instruments.
Users can therefore use the Chainer to save great effect presets or any VSTi virtual instrument patches that can be recalled from any DAW at anytime needed.
- Convenient rack-based effect chaining.
- Multiple synths / effects racks with serial and parallel routing schemes.
- Custom displays for visualizing sound output.
- Includes AAX 64bit version for use inside of Pro Tools… a full featured VST wrapper.
- MIDI enabled plug-in that conveniently loads virtual instruments with amazing audio effects.
Chainer is available for purchase for the introductory price of $49 USD until April 30th, 2015 (regular $129 USD). The P&M V.I.P. Bundle is on sale for $99 USD (MSRP $249 USD).
More information: Plug and Mix