Plugin Alliance has announced the upcoming Sculpt plugin by ADPTR Audio, a plugin that is built on top of four dynamic modules that run in parallel.
Combined, these modules form the ultimate dynamics, tone, and transient shaping workhorse.
ADPTR AUDIO’s SCULPT represents the future of dynamic and tonal control. Designed for master and group buses, SCULPT lets you thoroughly and cleanly reshape your sounds in ways that other processors simply can’t. At its heart are a remarkably transparent “Upward” Compressor, a more traditional Downward Compressor, and powerful Tonal and Transient “SCULPT” sections. Use it to add refining touches to masters and mix buses, or to enhance specific elements inside of samples, stems and instrument groups.
- Transparently shape the dynamics, tone, and transients of individual tracks, busses, and masters.
- Four dynamics modules that include an upwards compressor/expander, downwards compressor/expander, tonal balance module, and a transient processor.
- A Tonal Balance Visualizer that accurately displays the tonal balance of incoming audio.
- Each module comes with low and high-shelf filters and a Spectrum Tilt EQ.
- Independently bypass each module’s bands and scale the processing applied to fine-tune your sound.
- An Envelope Detection Algorithm (EDA) that results in distortion-free processing, even when processing complex material.
- Advanced Adaptive Auto Gain (AAAG) analyzes incoming audio and accurately applies makeup gain based on the way humans hear sound.
- A Master Mixer Panel that provides a bypass control, wet/dry mix knob, and mid/side processing options.
- An extensive library of presets that adapt to meet the needs of your material.
Sculpt will be available for purchase on March 3rd, 2022. You can try the plugin with a free 14-day trial and Mix & Master and Mega Bundle users already have unlimited access now.
More information: Plugin Alliance