Plugin Alliance has announced the availability of Three-Body Technololgy’s Kirchhoff-EQ, an equalizer plugin that combines dynamics processing with vintage models and mixed phase options.
Kirchhoff-EQ is the ultimate 32-band parametric EQ plugin, built for critical professional applications. It features refined sound quality, analog modeled curves, ultra-low distortion dynamics processing, 15 filter types (with continuously variable shape) and 32 vintage EQ types that emulate real-world devices.
With its “Robust Nyquist-matched Transform”, Kirchhoff-EQ has made its digitally modeled frequency response more closely match its analogue counterparts, without the high frequency “cramping” found in regular IIR (infinite impulse response) equalizers.
- Exhaustively feature-rich EQ with 32 bands and 15 unique filter types.
- Precise models of 9 vintage hardware EQs.
- Robust dynamics processing with two-way thresholds, relative detection mode and onset adjustment .
- 5 selectable phase modes.
- Oversampling, lookahead, global gain scaling, mid-side processing, stereo width control, high bit precision and more.
Regularly $299 USD, the plugin is on sale for the introductory price of $199 USD. Use coupon code KIRCHHOFF-14999 at the checkout to get it for $149.99 USD for a limited time. It is also included in all MEGA and MIX & MASTER Bundles at no extra cost, and available to FOREVER 29 users.
More information: Plugin Alliance