Plugin Alliance has launched early access of the bx_console AMEK 9099, Brainworx’s latest TMT console emulation based on the legendary AMEK 9098i master console.
Released at the turn of the millennium with the slogan “Artistry in Analogue”, the Rupert Neve designed E 9098i Master Console was one of the highest achievements in analog console design. Today, it becomes Brainworx’s most fully-featured console plugin with the release of the bx_console Amek 9099.
The AMEK 9099 has the kind of EQ you’d expect from a Rupert Neve design, with wide, musical curves, capable of tightening up enough to give you the precision you need without ever sounding “bad”. The dynamics section goes even further than the norm, with a fully variable expander, gate, compressor, and limiter, complete with extremely flexible sidechain capabilities.
bx_console AMEK 9099 features
- Brainworx’s most extensive TMT Console Emulation based on the legendary AMEK 9098i Master Console.
- Full-featured console emulation includes a Compressor, Limiter, Clipper, 4-Band EQ, wide-ranging High Pass and Low Pass filters, and a newly designed Expander/Gate..
- “Sheen” and “Glow” modes alter the behavior of the shelving filters for smoother boosts and cuts.
- “Notch” function on the parametric EQ bands to eliminate problems areas without.
- affecting neighboring bands.
- Mono Maker offers control over low-frequency stability by centering the sound image.
- Stereo Width expands or narrows the sound image.
- Specially designed Noise Gate inspired by legendary analog gear.
- Gate Key Listen lets you listen to the signal at the gate side chain input.
- Auto Listen solos the frequency band you’re adjusting to hear your changes in detail.
- TMT – Brainworx patented “Tolerance Modeling Technology” (US Patent No. 10,725,727).
- Artist Presets – Loaded with plenty of useful presets to give you a starting place for finding your sound.
The plugin is now available to subscribers to the MEGA, MIX & MASTER, and Brainworx Bundle. The sale for bx_console AMEK 9099 starts on August 3rd, 2021.
More information: Plugin Alliance