Plugin Alliance has announced the release of the AMEK EQ 250, a plugin modeled on a Sontec MEP-250 from the private collection of Plugin Alliance and Brainworx Founder, Dirk Ulrich.
This monumental mastering grade EQ plugin is the “Holy Grail” of analog parametric EQs, providing 5 wide-overlapping bands that offer 12 dB of boost or cut. Featuring switchable low and high shelving EQs, continuously variable HP/LP filters on each channel with musical 12dB/octave slope and patented Brainworx Tolerance Modeling Technology (TMT).
AMEK EQ 250 features
- Emulation of the Sontec MEP-250ex inspired by Dirk Ulrich’s privately owned classic unit.
- A “Holy Grail” of analog parametric EQs that provides 5 wide-overlapping bands offering 12 dB boost or cut.
- Switchable low and high shelving EQs.
- Continuously variable HP/LP filters on each channel with musical 12dB/octave slope.
- Brainworx´s TMT inside: Tolerance Modeling Technology (US Patent No. 10,725,727) simulates channel-to-channel variances in electronic components for the most realistic analog sound in the computer.
- M/S Processing to tweak the sides and center of your mixes.
- Stereo Width control to expand or reduce the stereo width of your tracks.
- “Mono-Maker” sums your low frequency content to mono for focused, punchy bass response.
- Scalable User Interface.
The AMEK EQ 250 is on sale for the intro price of $179.99 USD until August 31st, 2022 (regular $349 USD). Use coupon code AMEK250-3999 at the checkout to get it for only $39.99 USD during the promotion.
The plugin has also been added to the MEGA and MIX & MASTER Bundles at no additional charge.
More information: Plugin Alliance