Plugin Boutique is offering you the chance to win a copy of Polygon, the sampler plugin instrument by Glitchmachines. Ivo Ivanov and Thomas Hennebert designed Polygon for creating composite sound effects.
Layering samples is only the beginning. Polygon’s unique granular mode will bend your samples into fresh material while its clean and logical interface, extensive modulation options and distinctive sonic fingerprint make it an invaluable tool for creative sound design.
- 4 monophonic Sampler Modules with Granular Mode.
- Play & Loop modes with Range Sliders.
- 4 Mod Envelopes with Cycle Mode and variable slopes.
- 8 LFOs with Retrig, Sync and built-in Multipliers.
- 3 FX Processors: Metalizer, Stutter and FM Ring Mod.
- Sub Oscillator with Sine & Square wave with PWM.
- Comprehensive Modulation Matrix and Global RND Isolate Suite.
- 1.2 GB of 24bit/96khz .wav sample content.
- Cross-platform compatibility (PC/Mac – VST/AU 32bit & 64bit).
For a chance to win Polygon, simply sign up to the Plugin Boutique newsletter and one lucky winner will be picked on Monday December 14th, 2015.