PlugInGuru has launched Radio Ready Vol 1, a sound bank for the Omnisphere 2 virtual instrument by Spectrasonics.
110 Patches / 24 new SoundSources and 13 Multiple MIDI Channel Multis give you a powerful set of songwriting Mega Patches created by listening to popular songs from the 70’s until today and creating not just a single sound but virtually all of the instruments required to write music in one of a number different genres (POP, EDM, 80s Pop, 90s Pop, Trance and Trap).
It’s also lots of fun to take sounds from the 70’s and mix them with sounds from today’s latest hit songs.
Radio Ready Vol 1 for Omnisphere 2 features
- 11 BPM patches (bass, guitar, lead, sfx and synth).
- 4 bell patches (includes new samples).
- 6 guitar patches.
- 6 vox patches.
- 10 keyboard patches (includes new samples).
- 12 synth pad patches.
- 14 bass patches (includes new samples).
- 8 synth lead patches.
- 9 synth pluck patches.
- 8 brass patches (includes new samples).
- 13 synth patches.
- 2 synth zap patches.
- 7 sfx and hits patches.
- 24 new soundsources including plucks from other softsynths, brass samples and 80s FM electric piano and bass.
- 13 multiple MIDI channel multis for instant song writing setups.
Radio Ready Vol 1 for Omnisphere 2.1 or later is available for $35 USD. An introductory 10% discount is available until March 1st, 2017.