Toontrack has announced the release of the Pop Punk EZX, a new sound library expansion for EZdrummer 2 and Superior Drummer 3 featuring drums recorded by acclaimed engineer/producer John Feldmann.
The Pop Punk EZX was recorded at the personal studio of John Feldmann, a Los Angeles-based producer/engineer/mixer who’s had a monumental impact on the last couple of decades of popular music.
The EZX includes three full kits, all capturing that larger-than-life and all-American radio-friendly sound of the commercial and hook-driven pop punk music that has been a mainstay since acts like Blink-182, Simple Plan and Green Day broke onto the scene around the turn of the millennium.
Welcome to a collection of drum sounds that is tailored for high-end pop punk and ready for the airwaves.
Pop Punk EZX features
- Produced/engineered by John Feldmann (Good Charlotte, Blink-182, 5 Seconds of Summer).
- Recorded at Feldmann’s personal studio.
- Three (3) full kits (SJC Custom and Tour series, Orange County D&P).
- Mixed using samples from John’s personal collection.
- Seven (7) snare variations, four (4) kicks and 12 cymbals.
- 15 custom presets engineered by John Feldmann as well as an additional 11 engineered by Toontrack.
- All presets also available with a “No Bus FX” option, designed for multi-out purposes.
- A collection of MIDI drum grooves included.