Positive Grid has announced the release of BIAS Pedal, a Tone Match Modeler for mobile and desktop.
For the first time you can virtually design, modify, and tone match any distortion pedal in the world. It changes the way musicians perform, record, and create on the guitar.
BIAS Pedal Tone Match technology analyzes and compares your currently selected pedal and the sound of a target pedal. It then executes the tonal compensation and enhancements needed to make your pedal’s sound accurately match that of the target pedal.
You can easily design and modify your custom distortion pedal at the most detailed level – from the input volume, to the distortion stages and gain control, to pre and post EQ and much, much more.
BIAS Pedal seamlessly integrates with your BIAS FX arsenals. It automatically imports your custom design and Tone Match distortion pedals into BIAS FX dual signal chains and dual-amp tone.
BIAS Pedal features
- The most accurate, thorough and versatile pedal modeling software available in the world.
- 17 component-level emulation of distortion, overdrive, fuzz and booster pedals included with the introductory release.
- Tone Match Technology captures any distortion pedals or recorded track and creates a matched model.
- Coming soon: Share and download Tone Matched pedals created by signature artists and your fellow guitarists on ToneCloud.
- Fully customizable clipping stage, output stage, power stage, parametric EQ, graphic EQ and studio EQ.
- Seamless integration with BIAS FX,create and add custom distortion to dual signal path.
- Customize the look and feel of your own pedal; change the name, box, panel and knobs.
- Works the way guitarists think: tweak gain and overdrive, swap out tubes and germanium parts, and shape the tone with different equalizers
- Included noise gate and amp room simulator
- Create a virtually unlimited number of custom pedals
- Quick preset facility recalls each of your 8 favorite settings in turn with just one mouse click.
BIAS Pedal for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available for purchase for $99 USD. The mobile version for iPad is a free download, with in-app purchase to unlock save/export features.